IMC Financial Markets / Fraud

United States, Florida, Clearwater Review updated:
This company called me stating they could help me save my home as I was past due to my currant lender. They promised to get my interest rate lowered and my monthly payment dropped, etc. For a minamal fee of $1000.00. We paid half up front and they overdrew my bank account trying to take to other half. They sent me a check to cover the bank fees. It bounced. That should have been my warning I continued and four months later the offer they came back with is higher than what I started with they are a complete scam... Never return calls and string you along for monthes. Now I have to go back to my original lender and try to fix the huge problem they crreated by telling me not to make payments until they had worked it out for my here I am $7000.00 behind theanks for nothing imc financial

Consumers beware!!!

N  1st of May, 2009 by
wow so let's get this straight you paid a "minimal" 1000.00 to a company you never researched...by the way 1000.00 is not minimal by any standard. then they overdrew your account taking out the incorrect amount of money and sent a check that bounced. you stuck with them another 4 months and got screwed on a "workout" with your mortgage company.

problem one: you paid the company. HUD approved agencies don't charge and in the state of Florida it is illegal to collect upfront fees for services that have not been rendered.

problem two:you did no research!!! if you did you would know they can't charge you an upfront fee, you would see warnings not only on the bbb website but several others warning about scammers just like this one. you would have also noticed the F rating on this company as well as the pending lawsuit from the Attorney General of Minnesota against the company.

problem three: you ignored the warning signs. you're account overdrawn? months passing by and no results? hello, as an outsider reading your response I am baffled that you chose to stay with this company.

problem 4: and this is probably the most important, it cost you $1000.00 to get a solution that you could have worked yourself in less time for FREE!

Really the only person you have to blame is yourself for ignoring the warning signs and not dealing with the issue yourself.

IMC Financial Markets Logo IMC Financial Markets