Imac Computer Ordered Through Macmall / policy regarding new defective computer
My new 24" iMac had problems within days of its arrival, and MacMall's telephone Tech Support suggestions were unsuccessful.
The Apple Store tech diagnosed a faulty logic board, but he wanted me to return the iMac to MacMall to be issued a new computer. But, it is not MacMall's policy to replace, and instead I am in a one month stranglehold of FedExing the computer back to Memphis, TN then waiting while they diagnosed the faulty logic board and now they have ordered the new part. Next will be the repair and shipment back to me, and that time is uncertain.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ANYONE OUT THERE CONSIDERING MACMALL TO SERIOUSLY RE-CONSIDER!
More Imac Computer Ordered Through Macmall Complaints & Reviews
- MacMall - Rebates and Financing Scam
- Mac Mall.com - Rebate refusal 
- PC Mall - Unprofessional cold calls 
- PC Mall - Charged for the order never received! 
- MacMall - Worst service ever 
- MacMall / PCMall - bad experience
- MacMall - Never again!! Beware and avoid!
- MacMall - Wrongful charges 
- MacMall - I wasted too much time and money on it
- Mac Mall - Bad service