ILD Teleservices - Info Dial USA, Inc / Charge for no reason

1 P. O. Box 8008Lexington, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 859-254-3738

There was a mysterious charge that showed up on our Windstream phone bill that was billed on behalf of "Info Dial USA, Inc". They claim that it was for our fax line which makes it even better. A representative who came to my office even said that it was most likely a scam.

Comments

• Wi
      15th of Oct, 2008

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008
    U S Credit Find / Rich Smart - Fraudulent Charges
    U S Credit Find / Rich Smart

I have been fradulantly charged 9.99 for months, once I contacted ILD they were of service but appartnely do not care that they are a billing service for a fradulant company.

• Ro
      8th of Dec, 2008
    ILD Teleservices,Inc - Fraudulent Charges
    Indiana

On my recent AT&T phone bill, there was a 12.95 charge from them that I, in no way authorized.When I called, they said my daughter charged it to my phone bill.I do not believe this.I have never even heard about this company before, and i most certainly do not need data backup.They said they would cancel, but I'll have to see about that.I called AT&T about it and complained.Also my daughter is not authorized to make any transactions that I will have to pay for, my daughter is a married woman, aged 44, who has her own computer and her own phone.This is some kind of scam and i am not going to pay for something that I did not authorize.

• Ha
      11th of Mar, 2009
    ILD Teleservices/US Credit Find - Fraudulent Charges
    ILD Teleservices/US Credit Find
    Oklahoma

My father's AT&T phone bill was charged 14.95 and 9.99 based on fraudulent claims by ILD Teleservices on behalf of a company called US Credit Find. When contacted by phone (1-800-433-4518), ILD Teleservices claimed that these charges were authorized by my wife in January of '09, a patently false claim. The address that they had on record was correct for my father's home, but the name they had was my wife's maiden name, a name that she hasn't gone by in more than 8 years.

This has got to be some sort of nasty little identity theft scam and I for one would like to see an end to it.

• Or
      13th of Apr, 2009
    ILD Teleservices Inc. - Fraudulent Charges
    ILD Teleservices Inc.

I have no idea how they received the information to attach these charges of $13.62 to my Centurytel telephone bill. When I seen the added charges I called the telephone number provided spent a hour and half on hold and finaly spoke to repesentive that agreed to give me a conformation number to remove the charges from my account. But then I find out that my telephone calls have been directed to another voice mail that I have no idea how to access. And then they put it back on my telephone without my knowledge I run a business from my home and had no idea my calls were being directed to another telephone when I am not home.