ILD Teleservices, Inc. / Unauthorized services charge

ILD Teleservices, Inc. added charges $31.99 to my AT&T phone bill last month. I called AT&T and was asked to call ILD direct. After called ILD [protected]), the lady agreed to remove the service and so as the charges and also asked my e-mail to send the cancel confirmation. I never received the cancel confirmation e-mail. I therefore, disconnected my service with AT&T to prevent any further charges. One month later, I received AT&T FINAL bill, the ILD charges are still show. I called AT&T and was told "Nothing we can do about it." I do not know why should I pay the charges I never requested or authorized? I am thinking just let the bill go to collection...which, of course, will hurt my credit history.

D  5th of May, 2009 by
ILD Teleservices is a leading payment processor for transactions between merchants and consumers. Through contractual relationships with telephone companies like AT&T and Verizon, we give merchants the opportunity to let consumers charge products and services such as long distance, internet access, and collect calling directly to your phone bill.

As a result, instead of purchasing these items with a credit card or opening an account with the merchant, you can have a transaction billed directly to your phone. When you do, the merchant sends your transaction information to ILD, and ILD adds the charge to your phone bill. It’s a service very similar to what credit card companies provide.

If you have a charge you believe is incorrect, or if you have any other questions or concerns with ILD, please let us know. We want to address any and all issues you may have. To contact us, please email us at askild@ildmail.com. If you would prefer to call us, please call our hotline at 800-953-7765.

We’ve also recently updated our site, where you can find more information on ILD Teleservices and how to check your status, get help, or contact us. Please visit our site at www.ILDTeleservices.com.

Thank you, and please let us know how we can help.

N  8th of Jun, 2010 by

ILD Teleservices, Inc. - False billing on AT@T phone bill
ILD Teleservices, Inc.

Company "added" a charge of $7.14 + tax for phony request for information onto my AT@T phone bill.
N  9th of Jun, 2010 by
We're here to help!

First allow me to explain what ILD does. There are a lot of people who prefer a “no credit card required” payment option for their online and over the phone purchases. And that’s what ILD does. We work with hundreds of merchants that offer their customers the option of charging services directly to the home phone bill, allowing them to make purchases without using a credit card, or having to disclose personal financial information online or over the phone. ILD processes over 120 million transactions each year, with where ILD For information on how phone billing works, ILD has an animated clip on our website. http://ildteleservices.com

But, if you feel you’ve been wrongfully charged through ILD Teleservices, please contact us. ILD offers “Purchase Assurance Protection”, like the protection provided by your bank or credit card company. This means that you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.

So, if you feel like you have been wrongly billed, please call ILD at (800) 953-7765 and we’ll help you or you can get support by visit http://www.ildteleservices.com/support.html.

You can also email us at askild@ildmail.com for assistance.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and hope that you contact us so that we may resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Monica @ ILD Teleservices