iHerb / optimum nutrition, gold standard, 100% whey 5 lbs (2,2 kg)
I constantly order this product from Israel. Suddenly, the shipping cost of the same carrier doubled. iHerb said that since January 1, 2017, two new customs taxes have been introduced. Why then the price rose only now, in September 2017 ??? According to information received from the customs administration of Israel over the past 5 years there have been no changes in customs regulations. iHerb does not check the information, the site charges the wrong amount of customs fees. iHerb does not fix the problem of the site, fools the customers and makes money on them. There seems to be a deal between iHerb and DHL, from which the information about non-existent taxes seems to be valid ...
More iHerb Complaints & Reviews
- iHerb.com - never received shipment 
- iHerb.com - no theft - retraction! 
- iHerb.com - theft! 
- iHerb - damaged item in order 
- iHerb - unauthorized credit card charges
- iHerb - refusal to credit after receipt
- iHerb - not received item buy from iherb
- iHerb - custom fee!
- iHerb - delivery service
- iHerb - do not trust this site at all: warning!