IGS / fraud, unkept promises, etc!
Where to begin? We were doing a refinance on our home. We, too, lost our 4.875 through no fault of our own, without warning, and were given a 5.25, take it or leave it. Long story as to the internal complications which they finally revealed. We moved forward, but with ongoing extensive delays and change in staffing, with many people being fired and replaced, having to start from scratch with underwriting. Even after signing, just before we were supposed to fund, they required further documentation on a matter, which should have come up months prior. Again, more promises that once they had that document, they could fund within 5 days. Again, I called, emailed, and did all due diligence that I could as I had in the past. Was told "almost there" only to find out that their warehouse is no longer funding loans and that there was nothing they could do. All phone lines from the numerous staff I've spoken to are discontinued, go to voice mail, even no pick up from a receptionist. So much for a $995 refi - doubt I'm getting that back along with the money spent on worthless appraisals and time and energy and sacrifice spent with nearly 5 months of waiting. I am livid.
More IGS Complaints & Reviews
- IGS Energy - Gas Billing 
- IGS Energy - I hope this saves you making the same mistake 
- IGS Energy - solicators bad manners 
- IGS Energy - Does not pay employees 
- IGS - Fraudulent Refinance 
- IGS Energy - door to door soliciting
- IGS Energy - Unauthorized Charges
- IGS Energy - Unauthorized sign up/refusal to cancel
- IGS Energy - Unauthorized signup 
- IGS Energy - unaurhorized sign up