IGS Energy / Unauthorized Charges

1 Dublin, United States

IGS Energy is using a cancelled, forged contract to charge me for gas services. In October 2013 a service agreement was forged to charge me using a company name of BLUE SPRUCE ENERGY on my PGE bill. When I noticed the charges I cancelled their services in January of 2014, and was never credited those fraudulent charges. In January of 2015 I noticed charges from an ACCENT ENERGY on my PGE bill, after researching I found they had been charging me hundreds of dollars since October of 2014. I contacted the company and demanded it be canceled and my money be credited to my PGE bill as I NEVER accepted their services. They claimed I accepted services in October of 2014. It took one month for them to send me a copy of the contract I allegedly signed, and when they finally sent it It was the same contract agreement with my forged signature from BLUE SPRUCE still dated 10/2013. When I told them this, they requested a copy of my ID with my signature, and when it in fact did not match, they claim charges are valid because my mother signed my name. My mother did sign my name in October of 2013 for BLUE SPRUCE which was canceled in January of 2014. She has no authority to accept services AND they are using a void contract to charge me for gas! BLUE SPRUCE and ACCENT are both owned by IGS. They refuse to remove charges.

Je