IGE.com / Fraud and cheating!
Just to let you guys know, I was just scammed by IGE.com. I tried to buy 5000g and they said it would take some time for them to get the gold. Of course they tell me this AFTER I paid for it and AFTER they confirmed via chat that the gold was in stock. Finally, after 36 hours, some guy sends me a tell in broken english demanding that I meet him in goldshire. I was in MC at the time but he refused to mail the gold. So, I leave the MC run, meet up with the guy and he gives me 745g and says he'll have the rest shortly. Over the next few days, I got emails with small sums of gold that totaled 3900g. When I contacted thsale.com via their chat room, they refused to help.
More IGE.com Complaints & Reviews
- IGE.com - Failed to deliver product! 
- IGE.com - Online thieves
- IGE.com - Customer service and delivery 
- IGE.com - Scam and cheating! 
- IGE.com - Non delivery of virtual currency 
- IGE.com - never delivered
- IGE.com - Completely non-responsive, and unreachable 
- IGE.com - Fraud, refusal to deliver product or refund. 
- IGE.com - Fraud, deceptive practices!