IGE.com / Fraud and cheating!

Just to let you guys know, I was just scammed by IGE.com. I tried to buy 5000g and they said it would take some time for them to get the gold. Of course they tell me this AFTER I paid for it and AFTER they confirmed via chat that the gold was in stock. Finally, after 36 hours, some guy sends me a tell in broken english demanding that I meet him in goldshire. I was in MC at the time but he refused to mail the gold. So, I leave the MC run, meet up with the guy and he gives me 745g and says he'll have the rest shortly. Over the next few days, I got emails with small sums of gold that totaled 3900g. When I contacted thsale.com via their chat room, they refused to help.

Beware people!

Comments

• Xy
      18th of Sep, 2007

These guys are trying the EXACT same stunt on me right now, I am however going to sort them out if they don't sort my problem out in the next hour or so. Talk about rip off ###.

• Ro
      18th of Sep, 2007

Guess it pays not to cheat then.
    You violate the tems of service then you complain that you were cheated while cheating.

• Bi
      17th of Nov, 2007

Um, wtf?!

This complaint was posted in 2007, August looks like - and you were on an MC run?

You say IGE ripped you off, last line says you contacted thsale.com .. ?

Uh - ok.

• Pi
      19th of Jan, 2008

that's really lame.

you should've known that it's partial delivery.

and u shouldn't have ordered a big sum if you're unsure.

• To
      20th of Feb, 2008

I was also ripped off from ige. The only gold selling site i'll ever use is oxpg.com. You get your gold in 10 min after you ordered it. Plus a real customer service rep talks to you the whole time while your order is being processed. A+++