Idrotherapy.com / I was scammed
I ordered free samples from idrotherapy.com and I was scammed. They didn’t tell me about extra charges and took money without my permission later. If I knew the conditions I would not order from them. It is false advertising. Watch out!
More Idrotherapy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Idro Labs - charged me extra $90 
- Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan - unauthorised bank deduction 
- Idrotherapy.org - free trial fail 
- Idrolabs Ltd. - wrinkle reducer & essence of argan 
- Idrotherapy - free trial 
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy and argan
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - Unauthorised deduction on a credit card
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - ee-health.com+448000608675 was charged $139.21 plus fast-idrotherapy. com611800954460 $155.63 taken out of my visa without consent.
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - offered 'free' trial... paid p&h and then large sums continued to be taken from my account