ID Sentinel AlertUnauthorized enrollment

A Review updated:

I did not visit their website. I did not seek their product. I did not authorize an enrollment of any kind to their "program". I don't know how they got my name, mail address, and credit card information in the first place. If they're suppose to be a company protecting people then why are they phishing people and entering them into a program without consent?!

• A
      Aug 26, 2009

I did not join ID Sentinel Alert but today I received a card and thanked me for joining.
    Please cancel any membership you think I have and DO NOT CHARGE ON MY VISA NUMBER WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU GOT IT.

ANN VALENZUELA
    DENVER, CO
    [protected]

• S
      Oct 19, 2010

There is no number to call to cancel this and i don't want it Don't know how it came about that i'am being charged lf i can't get an answe will have to go another route.

• J
      Oct 28, 2012

I ordered an inexpensive product from AmeriMark online. That week, I receive a call from a fast-talking representative that I could hardly understand. She stressed that I would be getting some coupons with the product when it came then said something about being enrolled in something that I could cancel once the information came in the mail. I asked, "so I'm automatically enrolled and will be billed unless I cancel?" She hesitated, then said yes, then hung up. I received the product with a coupon certificate--not an actual coupon but no information on being enrolled in anything. Finally today, I received the ID Sentinel Alert information -2 days before I could cancel it. I called the number and had it cancelled (I hope.) There was also an website cancellation option but all I found when I typed in the address was your complaint site saying this is a scam. I can also mail in a Notice of Cancellation certificate, but it would not get to them before the 30 day trial is up. [protected]@email.wilkescc.edu.

• C
      Dec 20, 2017

I did not join ID Sentinel Alert but today I received a letter thanking me for joining back in 2016 which I did not do. As far as I can figure they must have gotten my name, address, and credit card number from an of a product from AmeriMark online. The girl I talked with was very hard to understand. She kept wanting to claim that I had joined and ordered something from them which I did not do. I told her to please cancel this account which I did not authorize. She said that my credit card would be refunded $200 and some.