ID pro alert / Unauthorized use of my credit card

Ft Lauderdale
This is a story that the Florida Attorney General, and the press should look into about our banking system?

I am just flabbergasted that Bank Atlantic could call a person who accessed my account without my permission and stole $21.90 plus bounced check fees and actually believe that the company that stole the money was going to return it. So everyone reading this e-mail is aware, ID Pro Alert stole $21.90 from my bank account at Bank Atlantic, and after complaining to the bank that the charge was unauthorized, they sided with the crooks that stole my money and refused to credit back to my account the money stolen. A simple “Google” search would have revealed all the complaints that this company is receiving from others who somehow are victims of this scam. Maybe they should change their slogan to:
Bank Atlantic, “Florida’s most convenient bank for scam artists.”

More ID pro alert Complaints & Reviews

Plus ID pro alert - Unauthorized bank withdrawals [15]
Plus ID pro alert - SCAM [1]

N  15th of Mar, 2009 by

Id Pro Alert.com - money taken out of checking account
id pro alert.com

nothing anybody can do. The money they stole from you isn't here in the US anymore. Well actually, Google could police their ads, but that'll never happen. They make a little money off you being scammed, too!
A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Them ### are trying to become like Bernie Madoff i think someone should do something about this because there taking peoples money without consent
N  21st of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company took money out of my checking account without my knowlege and it made me overdrawn too. Now i have to pay an overdrawn fee too. Will they pay for the overdraft? This is ###!!!
A  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also have a charge on my account that I did NOT authorize, I too want my money back and I want it now!!!
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i had money tooken out my account and i want my money back right now.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
they took my money too and i want it back now.
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
They took my money too and i want it back right now!
A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
Those stupid people took money out of my account and i want it back right now!
N  9th of Apr, 2009 by

ID pro alert - unauthorized withdrawals
ID Pro Alert

Let's see if this one goes through. ID Pro Alert did it again. They got my bank account for $29.99 plus NSF for outstanding checks to the tunes of $156.49. When I called them they said i qualified for a refund and that they would credit my bank account in 7-10 days, that was on 3-19-09, it is now 4-9-09. NOTHING!!! They even gave me a refund code and a cancellation code. NOTHING!!! THEY ARE MINE NOW. They have no idea who they just messed with..

sincerely, Marjorie from Merrillville, IN