icore / Harassing phone calls

1 ON, CA Review updated:

They call me numerous times a day, every day, even on weekends, as late as 9 or 10 pm, harassing me. They tell me I owe Rogers a certain amount of money with a service I had at a place I lived almost 3 years ago, and Rogers themselves have not contacted me once about owing them money, i think they would have done that first. Secondly, I have all the receipts and made all the payments and returned the equipment to Rogers. No mention of outstanding balanced was mentioned either when equipment was returned.

More icore Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      Aug 08, 2009

I have had a ridiculous amount of phone calls from ICore looking for someone who must have had my cell phone number before me. I've found the only way to make it stop is to phone back the 1-866 number and yell. I hate to say it, but it's only when I've yelled and asked for the person's name and ID number and told them I need to talk to their Manager . . . .then they will take the number out of their system. It's so frusterating! I hate to phone and yell at anyone . . . .but it's the only way I've gotten some results . . . . :(
    Good Luck!