ICON Fitness — bad service and parts
I could relate my experience about the quality of their products and how they say that if I return obviously defective merchandise (an elliptical track wheel that was not cut round) they will charge me shipping both ways plus a 15% restocking fee. A restocking fee for defective equipment that they should have seen before sending - how hard is it to see a wheel has a flat side from bad manufacturing?
More importantly - look at their better business bureau rating! Look at the number of complaints... It's staggering. http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/exercise-equipment-dealers/icon-health-and-fitness-in-logan-ut-2000054
More ICON Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- ICON Fitness - illegal use of credit card
- Icon Health & Fitness - Defective Elliptical Trainers 
- ICON Fitness - poor quality 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Bad quality product 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Broken with no service 
- Icon Health & Fitness - Awful experience
- Icon Health & Fitness - Fraud 
- Icon Health And Fitness - proform smart pro 2000 - return not picked up - payment due - no refund - long hold times - no answer on pick up
- Icon Health & Fitness - Service sucks
- Icon Health And Fitness - Delivered to the wrong address - lost sale b/c of Awful Customer Service!