ICFAI / Debit card pin number

1 India Review updated:

My account number is 75305. I have open a salary account on nov'07. I have debit card that time. But not yet received debit card pin number. On april'08 i again apply for debit card. I have got debit card. But not yet received debit card pin number. I have gone there so many times. They have told me negative answer again i made a phone call but they do not answer me. Branch : agartala, tripura.

My account no is 75305. Pls confirm me whether my debit card pin no has come or not at agartala brance, tripura

Comments

• Ju
      1st of May, 2008

i am posted this. i am wrongly type icfai. actully i do not understand this complain against axis bank agartala, tripura brance.

21st of Apr, 2010

So why don't you write a mail to this site owner to change or remove the name ICFAI.

• Ic

Cc: customercare@icfaiuniversity. In
    Date: sunday, june 27, 2010, 1:44 pm

Reminder 2

Dear concern,

If reply will not come this time then the next time we will met in consumer court, with this email printout that why reply is pending since 21 days with whole clarification ok.

Manish

- - - on sun, 6 / 20 / 10, manish srivastava wrote:

Date: sunday, june 20, 2010, 11:49 am

Dear sir,

It is very sorry to say that reply is pending since 15 days, kindly confirm the status on urgent basis.

This is second reminder. As service is very very poor of icfai university, i would like to know that why i am not getting reply on time. And pl refund my money.

- - - on sun, 6 / 13 / 10, manish srivastava wrote:

Date: sunday, june 13, 2010, 1:40 pm

Dear concern,

Still reply is pending, as most of the student have got the placement money back, kindly reply on urgent basis.

Thanking you

Lucknow

- - - on sun, 6 / 6 / 10, manish srivastava wrote:

Subject: refund of placement fees
    Date: sunday, june 6, 2010, 2:18 pm

Dear sir,
    I manish srivastava (Mba2081232) the student of icfai university and i am pursuing mba programe (Dlp) from the university. Sir, i have also enrolled for the alcamist
    From the university. Sir, i have also enrolled for the alcamist placement. For this i have paid sum fees with the course fee. Sir in my knowledge i came to know that the tie up of
    Alcamist with icfai university has been broken, so i want to
    Withdraw my placement fee from the university.
    For ur kind knowledge presently i am working in idbi bank and i have no requirement of any placement from the university. It is olso known from my centre that some of my friends has also withdraw the fee of placement. I have also consulted with my centre executive mr. Mohit rai (Mahanager center, lucknow) . He suggested me to do the same.
    Sir it is my humble request to you to please return my placement fee.

Thank you.

Mob 09369123559

Enrolment no. Mba2081232
    Contact no. 09369123559

Dear mam / sir,
    Below mention mail have been sent by me to ssd@icfaiuniversity. In; and also in customercare@icfaiuniversity. In;, but the service of icfai is so poor or he is not able to reply below mention detail, lots of student have refund the money then why not i.

Sir,
    Kindly help me to solve this problem

- - - on sun, 7 / 4 / 10, manish srivastava wrote:

- - - on sun, 6 / 6 / 10, manish srivastava wrote:

Subject: refund of placement fees
    Date: sunday, june 6, 2010, 2:18 pm

Alcamist with icfai university has been broken, so i want to
    Withdraw my placement fee from the university.
    Sir it is my humble request to you to please return my placement fee.

Thank you.

Contact no. 09369123559

• Sr
      30th of Jul, 2010

Dear Mr.Manish Srivastava,

Please note that the University offers education while the students enter into placement option with Alchemist. It is seen that your request for withdrawal from special placement scheme and refund of fee paid for it is under consideration. You are advised to await refund, after due process.

Student Services Department

20th of Sep, 2012

sir, i have received group Vll and Vlll books but not received group lX books.my selective subject is SALES AND MARKETING.please sir send them as soon as possible.my enrollment no. is 6011090824521.(BBA).