IBSN Tax / Never file through IBSN

Never Never file with IBSN. They would sell the services on the pretext of being an Indian company who can handle it more effectively and know the rules.
They dont know anything and dont have a CPA on the team.
They hire low cost laborers in Hyderabad paying them meagre amount who even cant talk properly.
They would ask you some question and prepare the tax return. After they have given the quote, they would start pushing for payments and once you have made the same, forget about any service from them.
In my friend's case, they filed late and he had to suffer penalties and also since the query came, he would be affected in the process of Green card.

In my case, they did a double tax filing and when I complained there was no response.
It has been 6 months since I have been following my case and there is no response from their side.
They mailed me a no to call and that is an Invalid no.
When I asked them aout refunding the money, they turned a deaf ear to the same and no communication.

My another friend had a case where they promised him to get more and when the enquiry came they didnt respond to his mails, calls even when he has paid for 7 years service (You wont believe but they charge extra money for representing you).

So my suggestion / request is never get your tax refund filed from IBSN.

Sa

Comments

1st of Mar, 2010

I agree with Samarth. They have fradulent means of filing taxes.

7th of Jul, 2010

Oh they sure are horrible in responding back. or receiving any phone call's

Here is what i did..
    I sent Angry email to all the email address that ever communicated to me, all email address on there site and all email address i could find on internet.

At least i got someone to respond.

• Ro
      24th of Oct, 2010

I completely agree. Everyone should stay away from IBSN Tax (myibsn.com) at all costs.
    They will cheat you at every possible opportunity.