IBSN Tax

Posted:

Not trust worthy

4.15
tax filing
IBSN is a tax filing company based in India. These guys will file u r taxxes with some tricky and riskyway.
will tell you that if a query comes from federal or state govt. they will support you for 7 yrs.
they chagred my more than 400USD . for getting more money as a tax return.
I got query from state ..and theese guys r simply ignoring my emails and calls.
i called more than 20 times everytime i get a answer that we'l get back to you shortly !!

this company is not trust worth .
DO NOT FILE YOUR TAXES WITH IBSN . These guys are CHEAT
Complaint comments Comments (1607) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

A  21st of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have only one thing to say.. Unless you depend on you luck do not go with IBSN... (Based on my personal experience)
N  27th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I got a call from cynergy tax. Sounds like IBSN has started new company as cynergy tax. I have been telling them to remove myname from calling list since last 5 years. Still, I receive call from them every year.
A  9th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am in the process of filing a case against IBSN for leniency, negligence, harassment (not receiving calls, no response, having no clarity in communications etc) and fraud. Their website is also inaccessible. There is no way for me to download tax return documents or to see email conversations during my tax filing. I have an IRS audit for 2009 and 2010 amounting to more than $10000. I have no way of paying for it. I have been approaching Mr.Laxmi Prasad and group since last 12 months.Someone needs to teach IBSN executives the importance of customer communication/meaning of tax audit representation and IRS case closure.
Anyone who is interested, please do reach out to me at

ibsnharrassment@hotmail.com.

I am really serious about letting IBSN and Federal govt/IRS about harassment and trauma I went through this journey with IBSN.
This is not a lawsuit to cliam money from IBSN. I would like IRS and Feds look into each and every business of IBSN/associates of IBSN through this legal action.
A  21st of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Yes, their website is also inaccessible now. There is no way for me to download tax return documents or to see email conversations during my tax filing. I have an IRS audit for 2010 amounting to more than $1600.
A  21st of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Looks like, once in a while Laxmi Palaypu comes out to the forum and try to get some sympathy and make some money from the poor new comers in the name of tax filing expert.
and goes back to his fraud business again.
Laxmi - If you have shared your emails for complaints or queries donnt you know that you need to respond back or hold responsible for the promises you made to customers. I have mailed more than thousand times and you havent respond back for a tax audit and atlast you make us suffer for your mistakes. And you claim you deserve respect as the business expert.
N  25th of Jun, 2013 by    -1 Votes
To bombaytravelincvictim & Whomsoever It May Concern
Cynergy Tax was/is No Way related to any other US Tax Filing Firm, Cynergy Tax is a Professionally Organized firm run by Professionals over the years and will continue to do so, No matter What, thereby Serving the Thousands of Clients both in US & India to their utmost Satisfaction.
Anyone with any issues relating to Cynergy Tax can communicate directly at info at cynergytax.com and can expect 24 hrs response turnaround through out the year!

Thanks & Regards
Cynergy Tax.
A  4th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
i agree with the complaints. Yes he is a absolute fraud and cheat. He ripped me of more than $5000 by the way of IRA investment and never willing to refund. I am filing a report with FBI in few days and have him answer all his past sins.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree