IBD-Marketing / Scam and fraud!

4699 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 107Pompano Beach, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-267-2125

I have tried numerous times to contact this company by phone. No answer-mailbox full. My contract goes back to 2006. Nothing has been done to sell my timeshare. I have requested a full refund. I have mailed complaint letters and letters requesting credit to my credit card. Letters are being returned as attempted-not known. This is a scam company. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them please advise. I am filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General.

Comments

De
  22nd of Mar, 2008
We are furious about our experience w/ IBD...7/4/07..Dave Thomas, our Cust Svc Rep, assured us that our banked points would stay with us after selling our Hyatt timeshare. We did not hear from IBD for a month, and we started trying to get ahold of them...they had the wrong address, and several contract item errors, after they did send. Dozens of phone calls finally connected us with Richard Beatrice, the CEO, that signed our Welcome letter...he talked a big story, etc..."give us another chance". We said that we just wanted to cancel, as we had been given incorrect info, and would lose 5yrs of banked Interval International points. He said he would buy our points from us, if he was wrong. He told us to call Hyatt again, and let him know...well, we did. You can figure the rest...never got to speak to him again. Yet, after dozens more calls, we finally got ahold of a Supervisor Melissa on 10/19/07, and she assured us the refund had been handled and would show up on our Citibank credit card within 5 days. That did not happen.

At that point, we started our dispute with Citibank, and they handled this since that time. We had to send letters, faxes, and actually sent a 5page letter of all phone call attempts, names, etc...1st attempt was denied, and now, as of 3/15/08, 2nd Citibank attempt denied.

That was when we found this complaint site...we are out $1199.00 and are so upset...727 641-7299...would definitely want to be a part of any class action suit, etc...Derry and Marty Leafe...