IBD-Marketing / Where are they now.

1 ID, United States Review updated:

We were scammed for more than $900. For several months, our property did indeed appear on their web site, with the promise that the posting would remain until the property sold. Today, I tried to locate my listing at www.ibd-marketing.com and discovered that the entire web site has been suspended. I am sure that someone is using our money to buy Pina Coladas on the beach in Jamaica. Has anyone been successful in arranging a class action suit against these thieves?

Ri

Comments

Te
  27th of Mar, 2008

I also was taken for $888.00 from IBD-marketing. I have been trying to contact them for several months, but no success. I have also sent them a certified letter, but i have not heard nothing from them yet.

Kb
  11th of Apr, 2008

I too paid IBD-marketing $600 to sell my timeshare. I have tried to contact them several times over the last couple of months. The 1-800 number is no longer in service and my mail to them comes back as undeliverable. I would like to find out what is going on with this company.

Ma
  13th of Jun, 2008

IBD marketing group has an add in a paper
that you can make $6.00 (per envelope) to mail out there
envelopes with there sales material. And You
can work at home. I inquired about it over the phone and just recieved a green page with information and how to get started. The letter looked a bit suspicious to me, and I started to google for information and scams and came across this sight. I knew it!. I had a feeling about this... I am glad I didn't get caught in this scam. I don't have that kind of money for some scam artist go have pina colada on my expense. They were asking for $45.00 refundable, and a 4.99 for rush order. I hope people can google before putting out there hard earned money for some jerk to enjoy your money. It's ashame that we look to make extra money the honest way to support our family in time like these when gas is so expensive and get caught in scams.

Je
  13th of Jun, 2008

I also received the green letter from IBD Marketing. I am looking for jobs at home like they offer to make extra money, but I'm so glad I was suspicious enough to Google it!

Ja
  14th of Jun, 2008

I too answered the add for stuffing envelopes and received the green letter asking for $45.00 for registration fee and $4.99 to rush the package. I google this company because the green letter didnt have a phone number nor was it signed by anyone. I too cant afford to give my money away. There are too many red flags in this "green" letter that was sent to me. I'll pass on this get rich program. Looks like IBD is the only one getting rich.

Je
  9th of Jul, 2008

I too was taken in by ibd marketing for sale of my time share. Please, if any class action is taken keep me informed.