Hydroxatone / Deceptive Advertising/Scam
This company advertises their product (under eye treatment) on tv as a free trial offer/no obligation otherwise for the cost of $6.95 for the shipping and handling. In my case, they sent me three jars of their under eye treatment with an invoice for $209.85. I have tried to contact them by email (customer service) and writing letters to try to return the stuff to them, but all I get from them is threatening form letters requesting payment. The latest letter is a Notice of Bad Credit Assignment. I am luckier than most of the people I have read about who complained about this product because when I immediately realized what was happening I cancelled the credit card I used for the $6.95 charge so they were unable to charge me the $209.85. Listen up people - when you realize what has happened you can do this, too.
This has been a nightmare, and I am in the process of writing them another letter. And if I do not get satisfaction, I am turning them over to the Missouri Attorney General's office.
I say enough - too many people are getting scammed by this company in the same way as what happened to me.
More Hydroxatone Complaints & Reviews
- Hydroxatone / Bellaplex - Cant cancel my order 
- Hydroxatone Owned By Bellezza, LLC - False Advertising and Fraud 
- Hydroxatone - company charges and claims to be free trial...cancel at any time 
- Hydroxatone - lashatone 
- Hydroxatone - Can't reach customer svc for return 
- Hydroxatone - Will not pay 
- Hydroxatone - Charges
- Hydroxatone - Unlawfully charging my credit card without authority from me. 
- Hydroxatone - agree for $1.00 NOT $79.99 
- Hydroxatone Bb Cream - refund