Hydroxatone / Deceptive Advertising/Scam

MO, United States Review updated:

This company advertises their product (under eye treatment) on tv as a free trial offer/no obligation otherwise for the cost of $6.95 for the shipping and handling. In my case, they sent me three jars of their under eye treatment with an invoice for $209.85. I have tried to contact them by email (customer service) and writing letters to try to return the stuff to them, but all I get from them is threatening form letters requesting payment. The latest letter is a Notice of Bad Credit Assignment. I am luckier than most of the people I have read about who complained about this product because when I immediately realized what was happening I cancelled the credit card I used for the $6.95 charge so they were unable to charge me the $209.85. Listen up people - when you realize what has happened you can do this, too.

This has been a nightmare, and I am in the process of writing them another letter. And if I do not get satisfaction, I am turning them over to the Missouri Attorney General's office.

I say enough - too many people are getting scammed by this company in the same way as what happened to me.

Hi

Comments

21st of Dec, 2010

My mother saw a commercial for Hydroxatone which was advertised as a free trail -all you pay is $7.99 shipping and handeling charge. She tried the cream, and a few days later went to the dermatologist because she has red blotches all over her faces. Let me know how to send the product back.