Hydra Skin Sciences / unauthorized shipment, unethical behavior

Riverton, UT, United States

I ordered a trial size of Allegro and paid shipping for same. I received a product called Brio which I did not order but I was charged for shipping. I called and spoke with a Lance Johnson and he advised that your records indicate the Allegro was shipped, gave me a tracking # and suggested that I check with the post office. Upon doing so, they advised the package was left on my front porch on a date I was out of town. The package was not here when I arrived home. I paid to send the Brio back and today I spoke with Roy who advised you received it yesterday. I told him when I try to send a cancellation notice via email, it was returned to me stating it cannot be delivered. He told me that he can offer me a 40% discount on the product I ordered but did not receive. I refused stating that I do not want to pay for a product I never saw so I will place this in dispute with Visa. After reading other complaints on your company, it sounds like this is "business as usual" on your part. Shame on you!!

St