Hydra Skin Sciences / hydra skin sciences

Never ordered product said they were in palmdale ca the whole program is a scam tried contacting attorney general of california but no luck.

I would like toform a group to persue this fraudulent activity. These people are ruthless even the manager wouldnt letme get a word in edge wise !!

i dont really where to go from here but we should be able to draw some attention to these shysters.

Anybody interested in pursuing a complaint or possibly law suit please contact me !!

we are talking bignumbers here $100 plus every month for thousands of people adds up quickly !!!

ray kay

[protected]@gmail.Com

Ka
May 23, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jun 15, 2017

Wellif you do get a law suit going against them, please let me know. Im in . I got burned by these thieves also.
    I sent them back their jar of snake oil on May 24th 2017 and as of todays date 6/15/2017 they've yet to send me my refund. I ran the tracking number from my postal receipt and it shows that it was returned to their office on the morning of May 26th, 2017. These people need to be put out of business and make full restitution to all the people theyve stole from.

• Bb
      Aug 08, 2017

I have the same complaint with this company. They sent full size product along with the sample I bought which I returned unopened but
    never got a refund.

I am very eager to join any kind of action against them. Please include me!

• Pa
      Aug 16, 2017

@bbpaul I also have the same complaint-I canceled the subscription & returned the day/night serum with no refund. I am so mad at them! Been calling 1x a week & they keep saying they will refund but they have not as yet. What a scam!!