Hydra Skin Sciences — fraudulent advertising
I signed up for your free trial on 6/21, the ad stated 2.99 for the cream and .99 for the serum. unfortunately, after i submitted for purchase, i realized they have misrepresented the product as being authorized by joanna gaines - her website clearly states that his is fraud and do not purchase.
Satndra*buyskincar [protected] mi s387172617841429
I spoke with marcus jenkins on 6/26 @ approx. 3:30 p.m. via the hydraskin customer care line. i conveyed that this was fraudulent advertising and i did not sign up for a subscription nor do i want any of the products. they are refusing to cancel and/or want me to pay half of the product fees - which their ad did not state clearly or it was in very tiny print. this is 90.00+ dollars - which is also not stated upfront. i asked for a return pre-paid label and i will happily return the product. i have made it clear that they are not authorized to charge my credit card any further. i have also contacted my bank to report that these charges are not authorized.
Link - to "free trial" https://www.krasa-skin.com/qeg/mo/01/billing.php
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream