Husqvarna Viking / Machine broke in 30 minutes of sewing

1 AK, United States

I purchased a brand new Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby Sewing/Embroidery machine for $6000.00 on September 3rd. I used it for 30 minutes and it quit functioning. I took it back to the store the next day. It, of course, was a holiday weekend. A new one was ordered September 7th. On September 13 it came in, only it was a much lesser model, NOT the Designer Ruby. The store contacted the regional representative and were told they would ship another new one the quickest way possible. So now it is September 23rd. I still don't have my sewing machine AND I am out SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS. I contacted Husqvarna's help line this morning and was told "Sorry, the Designer Ruby is on back order until the end of October" In other words, we wont' do diddly squat to help you, but we are happy to have your money. Seriously, there are that many people, spending that much money, on these sewing machines that there is not a single Designer Ruby in the United States to send me one. If the ladies at the store I purchased it from hadn't been so nice to me I would go back and get my money TODAY. I may yet do that. I will never, ever recommend Husqvarna Viking to anyone. They are jerks.