Huddle House / hair found in food / rude employees

1 308 skywatch dr, Danville, KY, United States

On January 26 th me and my significant other called in a order at the Danville ky location. our total was 26.44, we paid and even tipped the cook $8! We drive home, I open my order which was two plain hash browns and a side of bacon, the hash browns were burnt, I could literally pick them up and it was so hard it all just stuck together.. I live over 15 mins from huddle house so I decided to not even worry about it and just complain to my boyfriend while he ate. He gets an omelet and hash browns all the way, a few bits into his omelet he pulls out a small wad of hair out of his food he's chowing!! He immediately gets sick And I call to complain because that's just gross! I speak to Jonathan who said he was the supervisor for the night, told him my issue and he told me he'll replace my order, which would have been fine if it was just over the burn hash browns but I don't want more food after I just found hair it on top of them messing up my order already.. I said I'd like my money back he then said "we'll ur not getting it." And hung up on me. Called back and Jenna hodge answered, I asked for his name so I could file a complaint on him and she tells me she don't know his last name.. I said ma'am he's right there ask him..? She said that's personal information... I ask her name she says "jenna" all loud and hateful so I said I'll just contact corporate she told she could careless to go right ahead. This is my second complaint Because I now have her family on my social media talking about the issue when they have absolutely no involvement what so ever in the matter. I was refused information of the employees I asked for so I'm not sure who the actual manager over the store is to file my complaint with them. I really hope something gets done about this, I'm seriously shocked the way these employees handled the situation, and I will not be back as long as they have employees like that.

Huddle House