HP Gas / Late delivery

1 India Review updated:

I booked gas for home delivery on03.05.07 but till today 14.05.07 not deliver. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response.

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service and it is regular happening with HP.

Comments

16th of May, 2007

I booked gas on phone for home delivery on03.05.07 but till today 16.05.07 not deliver. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response on phone no.01681-255669

I am very regret to say we are facing much problem due to this type service and it is regular happening with HP. Very bad service!

• Pr
      17th of Jul, 2007

I booked gas (HP) 25 days back, booking no. 4, my consumer no. is 601069. Dealer - Kanchan Flame, Rodkal, Kolkata. Every time when I am calling at 033-25006602, I have been informed that it will be delivered on next day and asked to contact 033-65111121. When we are contacting at Rodkal at 033-65111121, I have been told some or the other excuses and promised to send by next day. Unfortunately, the service is very poor and we are the worst sufferer.

• Ka
      5th of Sep, 2007

I booked gas for home delivery on 23.08.07 but till today 5.09.07 not delivered. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response. The delivery branch is in Balkampet, Hyderabad. AP.

• Ms
      26th of Sep, 2007

I request you to take strict action for the delivery of Gas in Bhayander, Mumbai. Bookings are done one month before and still the cylinders are not supplied on time... once they say the door is locked other time they say the address is wrong where as the delivery has come for last so many years properly.. there is a business going on, they sell cylinders to those whose bookings are not there and earn 25-50 rupees from them... Request to take strict action against it...

I woud also suggest if the gas lines be brought to bhayanderas they have already come to Mira Road.

HP Customer from years...

Thanking you,

• Ms
      26th of Sep, 2007

I would also suggest if the gas lines be brought to bhayanderas they have already come to Mira Road.

HP Customer from years..

Thanking you,

• Va

CONSUMER NO.627989
    NAME.V.NAGARAJ

I HAD BOOKED A CYLINDER 25 DAYS BACK THROUGH SUGAM ENTERPRISES WHO HAPPENS TO BE OUR AREA DISTRUBUTOR AND I WAS GIVEN ASSURANCE OF DELIVERYING OF GAS WITHIN 20 DAYS TIME FROM THE DATE OF BOOKING . BUT EVEN AFTER 25 DAYS THEY ARE LEAST BOTHERED TO DELIVER THE SAME AND WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM OVER THE PHONE THEY ARE GIVING ALL SORTS OF EXCUSES SAYING THAT LOAD HAS NOT COME, SYSTEMS ARE DOWN ANDTHEY JUST DISCONNECT THE PHONE INSPITE OF SEVERAL REQUESTS. HERE I WOULD LIKE TO REMEMBER THE OTHER TWO AGENCIES ONE AT RAJAJINAGAR ANOTHER AT YELAHANKA WHO GAVE VERY GOOD SERVICES ALL THESE YEARS AND FOR THE ONE AND A HALF WE ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM FROM SUGAM ENTERPRISES
    THERE IS NO LIMIT FOR THEIR ARROGANCY

• Sh
      1st of Oct, 2007

HP Gas helpline No. 1716 is not responding for the last seven days and I am not able to book for a cylinder refill. Emergency No. 23507505 attended by one Mr. S. Thakur refused to take the complaint on 02.10.07 at 12.30 a.m.

I wonder what is wrong with HP Gas. God help the state.

• Pi
      1st of Oct, 2007

I am very much agreed on what you have said regarding HP gas refill at kolkata. I also tried several times, but didn't get any response. Please someone, if you get any response at any phone number, let us know.

• Mo
      2nd of Oct, 2007

it's to catch some concern of regrding officer's of the HP gas that their authorized center for public aid ,are just making your's coustomer fool on your's name.
    being one of the coustomer of your gas service at ALIGARH(ISAQ AGENCY),get no response from your so called service agency,interm of providing cylinder's on time.
    this agency before also is under the eye of local administration for their unsatisfactory and illegal activites also,so do take proper action against them to rectify the problem either from your side or from your agency side,so as not loose faith of your customer from HP.

• Sw
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I want to booked cylinder my no.620557. cylinder egency so many time changed Office phone no without informed to cust. I want cylinder within 2 days please do the needful & give contact no

• So
      1st of Nov, 2007

The Service of HP GAS is really worse in our area in Kolkata. They dont listens to customers at all, sometimes they misbehaves with us also. Their service is horrible here. I am planning to shift to other available agencies/dealers.

• Pk
      27th of Nov, 2007

Booking Date - 24 - 09 -07

Till date we did not get the gas. ( Today's date is 28 - 11 - 07 )
    Everytime we are asking them, they say that it will be delivered tomorrow, but that tomorrow never comes. and recently they have told us that on the date 8 - 11 - 07 they have delivered the cylinder, but till date we did not get any. I have not put my signature anywhere as at least it should appear on the receipt, if they say that the signature is there , then compulsory they have forged my signature , which is the biggest crime. Kindly look to this complaint and take action as soon as possible
    Consumer No: 600423
    Distribution Code - 95950 - 1
    Distributer's Name - B. S. Enterprises
    Address - Neredmet X Roads
    Phone - 040 - 27222238

• Na
      9th of Dec, 2007

I am in mire road and my dealers teir is jayshree gas services my customer id is 613949 I have logged a booking on 24-10-2008 yet I have not received cylinder from dealer. When ever we calling he is saying first we will send a engineer he will check he charges 350/- for checking. They want money only if. Before three months they came checked. I told first show letter from hp that they have given instruction to do show they have nothing to show this type of latter. Please improve the service!

• Ar
      23rd of Dec, 2007

I booked gas for home delivery on04.12.07 but till today 24.12.07 not deliver. he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response.

• Pa
      17th of Jan, 2008

I have booked a cylinder on 2/1/2008 and was told that it will be delivered in a week but till date I did not get it. I call up everyday and they responded that they have sent it thrice and the door is locked where as my wife is always at home. The delivery boy comes to deliver at the building near my apartment but not at my place. This is becoming a regular feature. My cylinder comes from M/S Satyatulsi Agencies, Hyderabad. I am very disappointed with the services.

• Ka
      29th of Jan, 2008

I BOOKED GAS ON 9-01-2008 BUT TILL DAY 29-01-2008 I NOT GOT MY GAS.WHENEVER I CALL HIM HE ALWAYS SAY THAT 'TODAY YOU WILL GET IT' BUT THE GAS DOESN'T COMES!

4th of Feb, 2008

Government has to take some serious steps to stop such cheatings from the Gas agencies to public. We are paying tax to the governmnet not to get irriated with such cheap dealers. As a leader you are bound to listen to our problem & take actions.

• Mh
      29th of Apr, 2008

I, M.H. Anand bearing consumer number-614337 at Dashmesh Gas Service, Sion Mumbai (dealer code-132080). It's a regular that in spite of booking the cylinder is always delivered late. At present, I have called them more than 15 days back but it is yet to come.

Being govt. organisation, i cannot expect any reply from HP GAS soon but hopeful of it.

Regd,
    Umesh Anand

12th of May, 2008

i am staying in kandivali east lokhandwala i booked gas on phone for home delivery on03.05.08 but till today 13.05.08 not deliver. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response on phone 28870863, 28874277

• Pr
      20th of Aug, 2008

As i have booked on 09/08/08 & no. was 7 but til date we have not recieved as i stay in mira rd our service provider name is Jayshree gas services They provide black cyl on time ans also deliver & if we people ask they tel us to take down by your ownself were we are paying the charges for the delivery also i wish you people take the action on this people. we are facing this problem from last 4yrs