Hoverkicks — poor quality and defective shoes
I have purchased a pair of shoes from Hoverkicks and that was a Christmas present for my daughter. They promised that they'll be here before Christmas but delivery took way longer than I expected and I received them only this week. Shoes are of a poor quality and not worth the money. One shoe was damaged and lights did not work. I already contacted Hoverkicks customer support via email but they did not reply anything yet. I regret that I did not read the reviews. Hoverkicks is a bad company, their products are defective and quality of the items is very poor and there is absolutely no customer service! Better stay away!
More Hoverkicks Complaints & Reviews
- HoverKicks - lights stopped working 
- HoverKicks - gold hoverkicks gold shoes 
- HoverKicks - I received used shoes!!
- HoverKicks - waste of money
- Hoverkicks - hoverkicks led shoes some of the lights are not working and neither is the remote
- HoverKicks - hoverkicks
- Hoverkicks - child’s hoverkicks
- HoverKick - hoverkicks / order # 98841 
- Hoverkicks - timeliness
- Hoverkicks.com - unethical behavior