Hoverkicks — after two weeks shoes don't work & company doesn't care
We purchased these shoes in late November for a Christmas present for my daughter. She opened them on 12/25. She LOVES them, they worked great at first. After about a dozen wears the bulbs are off colored, some don't work at all, some work differently when she steps and the left shoe will randomly turn on and can't be controlled with the button or remote.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY She can no longer wear them to school or movies or any place they will be a distraction. We've sent pictures, called, emailed, submitted in their return portal and they just keep giving us the run around telling us that they are out of the warranty period. This company is a total scam, while the shoes are cool they are not worth price or headache. I wish I had ordered from Amazon instead of direct so at least I could return them. RUN away from these shoes!
More Hoverkicks Complaints & Reviews
- HoverKicks - lights stopped working 
- HoverKicks - gold hoverkicks gold shoes 
- HoverKicks - I received used shoes!!
- HoverKicks - waste of money
- Hoverkicks - hoverkicks led shoes some of the lights are not working and neither is the remote
- HoverKicks - hoverkicks
- Hoverkicks - child’s hoverkicks
- HoverKick - hoverkicks / order # 98841 
- Hoverkicks - timeliness
- Hoverkicks.com - unethical behavior