Hoteltravel.com / Fraud

1 New Orelans, United States Review updated:

This company is a fraud. Do not use them. I was attempting to use this company to book a hotel room for an upcoming vacation. After filling out my credit card information I was sent to an error screen informing me that the room was no longer available. This would all be fine, but then I received a call this morning from my Fraud Prevention Department of my credit card that I am still being charged for my room. I never received confirmation for the room reservation/booking and the company doesn't have any information that I made a reservation despite me explaining they have already withdrawn money from my account they are straight up denying doing so. The disturbing part about it is that the website Kayak.com prompted me to the hoteltravel.com site and after further investigation I am by no means the only victim of this site. Why would Kayak.com allow a scam company like hoteltravel.com to participate in their group search?

Na
Aug 2, 2015

Comments

• Ha
      4th of Aug, 2015

I agree the same thing happend to me in Canada. Leaving on a trip and ended up cancelling my credit card no response once credit info added. Tried phoning, no answer, and would not leave a message. totally upset as leavng in a few days. I too received from search engine website trivago...