Honeywell / Poor customer service
I called Honeywell for an adjustment on my thermostat. They insisted I take it off the wall. I could not get it back on and they then said there was nothing they could do, and it was my problem. I had to pay an electrician $175 to put it back on. They should tell customers first that they cannot advise on how to replace a thermostat, before insisting that it be removed.
More Honeywell Complaints & Reviews
- Honeywell - Very bad work environment! 
- Honeywell - Employee treatment 
- Honeywell - The honeywell song 
- Honeywell - Career at Honeywell is a sad joke! 
- Honeywell International inc - Fradulent Check 
- Honeywell Payment Systems - I need advice before making the next step.
- Honeywell - Roaming service cancellation
- Honeywell - Bad Management 
- Honeywell Safes (SISCO INC.) - The Support number is bogus! 
- Honeywell Model#2077D Safe - Parts list and availability