Honeywell / Bad Management

Honeywell Inc.
The Honeywell management is a bunch of lieing cheating arrorgant pompus butt heads. They don't care about anyone but them selves and their bonus. They made my manager change my review from a 5(average) to a 8(below average) and then put me on a writen warning for not having good performance just so they don't have to give me a raise. The H.R department is a joke. They are in on the lies. A big company game to crap on it's employees.

A  5th of May, 2009 by
Although I would not use those exact words, I agree with you. I found Honeywell (Allied Signal) to be unimaginably unethical when I worked there.
A  4th of Jan, 2012 by
Nothing has changed since 2009. Sr Leadership manages up, not down, so the individuals who actually do the work are not taken into consideration and overlooked. In almost every case leaving them to clean up the mess they've made.
Definately target rich in the number of floaters to the cesspool of life.
A  21st of Mar, 2012 by
Same is the case of Honeywell India HR operations. They are too attrocious in commanding on the experienced candidates for scheduling interviews. Self & my friend experienced real bad attitude of postponing interviews / inviting people to the office without serving the purpose. Please dont opt for honeywell!!
A  19th of Nov, 2015 by
I worked in Honeywell Technologies Solutions in India, Very poor engineering management and leadership. Filled with bad politics many senior managers just sit doing less work just doing ppts and excel sheets. I saw very strong very good engineers leaving HTSL leaving behind less competent people. HR is not effective to resolve the issue