HomeworkMarket.com / They blocked me and I can't get money back

United States Review updated:

I worked for the company www.homeworkmarket.com for several months, but recently they blocked my access and account. I have money on my account, which they paid me for different works. I haven’t withdrawn them and now I can’t get access back. I tried to reach moderators, but these ### simply ignored me. The company is really dishonest and not recommended, so stay away from them and post comments.

Ru
Oct 12, 2014

Comments

• Ha
      19th of Mar, 2015

Dear Ruscy,

We bock teacher accounts for two reasons:
    1) If the teacher violates our policy (mostly there to protect students)
    2) If the teacher is under performing in regards to the quality of his work

You can get your funds when they are eligible by contacting us here:

Kind Regards,
    HomeworkMarket.com Team.

• Li
      1st of Jul, 2015

Same issue but they are not releasing the payment. Homeworkmarket.com are a cheat. They remove all your previous bids and all the payment details that we have taken from clients. So we don't have any proof that we have earned the money over there. They don't reply to our emails, they just ignore. They don't even have phone# where we can contact them. Don't cheat people by taking their hard earned money. Homeworkmarket.com - don't cheat people in this manner.

25th of Mar, 2019

@Lisad30 And you don't reveal your HWM username because we can see if your telling the truth or not. Ignore you? What's your username, please? Let's check if you have emails REQUESTING FOR WITHDRAWAL of your payments. Remember, we have sent all payment requests of blocked teacher with Paypal transaction ID numbers.

25th of Mar, 2019

@Lisad30 Same issue yet you don't give your usernames? It's very easy to check if you sent a WITHDRAWAL REQUEST or not. It'as very obvious you violated a site policy and was never unblocked. Send proof that your last payments were never sent. What's your username and we will see if you're lying or not? People who are serious in getting their money back will not come here to tell tales but would rather address his concern to the website.

• Re
      2nd of Dec, 2015

I asked a tutor to help me with an assignment but low and behold they were just as rude as!!! One tutor cursed me and said I was not going to live a long life cause I requested a refund for assignment being done improperly. Never again and I am posting on every site I know about this.

• Aw
      3rd of May, 2018

@Reviewer39504 www.pioneerwriters.com has got you.

• Ge
      12th of Dec, 2015

They are cheats, thieves, they will just block your account and you can never access them . no phone number or anything you can reach them.they are trying to exploit your hardworking. and also their pay is very poor. Imagine working for over five hours for less than $10 and after doing over 25 such jobs they block your account? they keep your money for 45 days just to ensure that before they block your account you have more money which belongs to them. since you have worked and the students have payed, where is the money? the answer is that they are in their account and when they block you all become theirs. they won't pay you or refund the students. my advice is to look for other accounts which are reliable enough and you can contact them any time at will and also the period of releasing them is less. I'm sharing this with a very great pain.they have really exploited me and many other tutors .

25th of Mar, 2019

@georgeanto This comment is hilarious.
    You are blocked because either you cheated on your reviews or violated a HWM site policy.
    We don't control how much price you asked from your students. You can go as high as you can if you want to. Your account, your price. Give us proof that we interfered with your dealings with your dealings with a buyer.
    REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL of payments if your account is blocked.
    Whose students did we not refund? Give us the usernames and we will check.
    You're sharing this to spread malice because you're angry that you were never unblocked after violating a site policy.
    But then again who asked you to violate rules in the first place?

• Es
      20th of May, 2016

This site if good but the fact they take 45 days for sweatly earned money of tutors. so bad to wait for 45 days

25th of Mar, 2019

@essaystar Accounts earning less than $5000, payments are released in 45 days.
    Accounts earning more than $5000, payments are released in 14 days.

@Lisad30
    What is username on the site? We need to check if your payments are really not released.
    All payments have Paypal transaction ID numbers to prove that they are sent.
    We also need to check if you made a request to see your Received Payments page which is proof of what you have earned in our site.
    Since you seem to be unfamiliar with the reminder below, I doubt that you wrote to Customer Care and actually made such request.
    This reminder is given to all teachers with blocked accounts to guide them how to get their payments:

BLOCKED ACCOUNTS PAYMENTS:
    The account is blocked but the payments are not.
    Payments marked (man) needs to be manually withdrawn.
    We will initiate manual withdrawal when the payments becomes eligible.
    Request for withdrawal if you want to get the manual payments.
    Payments marked (auto) are sent directly to your Paypal account.

@Reviewer39504
    Not all tutors on the site are rude and you cannot stereotype everybody.
    There are many legitimate hard-working tutors on the site.
    Requesting a refund and giving a review rating on the specific tutor is the proper thing to do.

@ georgeanto
    You have obviously not contacted Customer Care, otherwise, you would have known this reminder below.
    And we block accounts for a reason.
    You are either under-performing or violated a site policy.

BLOCKED ACCOUNTS PAYMENTS:
    The account is blocked but the payments are not.
    Payments marked (man) needs to be manually withdrawn.
    We will initiate manual withdrawal when the payments becomes eligible.
    Request for withdrawal if you want to get the manual payments.
    Payments marked (auto) are sent directly to your Paypal account.

@essaystar
    Accounts earning less than $5000, payments are released in 45 days.
    Accounts earning more than $5000, payments are released in 14 days.
    This is written at the Help and FAQ so it will help you decide before you use our platform.

• Cl
      9th of Aug, 2016

They blocked my teacher account without confirming whether the allegations leveled against me are True. Was disappointed by the level of un-professionalism exhibited by the admin. I lodged a complain and whenever I text them, they say that my request is still under review and the incident happened over four months ago.

9th of Aug, 2016

@Clifftone Maleche

Please see evidence below that your allegations are not true:

Manual payments

May 28

to me
    Can I have the manual payments sent to me

May 30

Withdraw
    Eligible: 35.83, Balance: 98.91 (excluding auto payments)

Amount:

35.83
    Withdraw to:
    PayPal ([protected]@gmail.com)

Withdraw $34.00 to your paypal ID [protected]@gmail.com

This action cannot be undone.
    Confirm Cancel

05/30/2016 PayPal 0WE93205K7219473S 34.00 1.00 Complete 38101

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANUAL PAYMENTS

Clifftone Maleche
    May 29

Greetings,

How can i get the manual payments from the account? This is due to the fact that I cannot gain access to it and my request to have it back is still under review for about two weeks now?

Best regards

05/30/2016 PayPal 0WE93205K7219473S 34.00 1.00 Complete 38101

MANUAL PAYEMENTS

Jun 29

Greetings,

Could I have the manual payements sent?

Best Regards
    Sir Toney

Jul 1

Withdraw
    Eligible: 63.91, Balance: 63.91 (excluding auto payments)

Amount:

63.91
    Withdraw to:
    PayPal ([protected]@gmail.com)

Withdraw $62.00 to your paypal ID [protected]@gmail.com

This action cannot be undone.
    Confirm Cancel

07/01/2016 PayPal 1PY554282V2179138 62.00 1.00 Complete 39869

HomeworkMarket.com Customer Care

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACCOUNT OPENING

Aug 6 (3 days ago)

to me
    Is there any hope to get my account "sir toney" opened?

Best Regards

Aug 8 (1 day ago)

Your account is active.

• Es
      13th of Sep, 2016

this is the most legit site i have worked with. i went through some claims above and i disagree with them. long live homeworkmarket

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2016

My account has been blocked because of this reason,
    Reason: too many payment processor disputes
    This is actually not my fault. It was one student who had a paypal issues.
    First, they say i that the dispute has been solved, 2 minutes later, the account has been blocked due to too many payment disputes.
    Honestly, I am soo blank and I don't know what is happening or what to do.
    I feel very bad because I trusted them too much that I have not withdrawn anything for the last two months

25th of Mar, 2019

@Sherwin21990 Then request for withdrawal of your payments to get it.
    You know where the CONTACT US button is.

• Al
      13th of Apr, 2017

after how many days will an account be activated when closed due to exchange of contact information?

• Ca
      21st of Aug, 2017

hey
    Can you unblock my account
    Kindly.

• Di
      23rd of Aug, 2018

Hello, My account was deactivated because of fake ratings. How can I get it back? Please my email is [protected]@gmail.com