Homestead / Fraud and scam
In other to access the service of Homestead one need to provide a credit card details. I did just that but when I tried to unsubscribe it become a hell of time. They have set up a system in such a way that the auto respond will tell you an email has been sent to your email address which never comes no matter how long you wait for it. Finally telephone call seems to be like trying to extract blood from stone. Master fraudsters are at work here. They have billed me one month as at now and I don’t know what to do next.
Please everyone should keep away from this HOMESTEAD!
More Homestead Complaints & Reviews
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - Fraud and scam 
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - Billed me for no service
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - They started charging my credit card $24.99/mo for nothing 
- Homestead-an Intuit Company - Bad business partner
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - Never received any communication or confirmation from Homestead that I was enrolled
- Homestead Technologies, Inc. - invoices required for an audit.
- Homestead Technologies - Fraudulent emails 
- Homestead Technologies Inc - Account closed 
- Homestead Technologies, Inc. - Poor Customer Service
- Homestead Technologies - Failure to Deliver Priority Package