Homestead / Fraud and scam

Phone: 18007101998

In other to access the service of Homestead one need to provide a credit card details. I did just that but when I tried to unsubscribe it become a hell of time. They have set up a system in such a way that the auto respond will tell you an email has been sent to your email address which never comes no matter how long you wait for it. Finally telephone call seems to be like trying to extract blood from stone. Master fraudsters are at work here. They have billed me one month as at now and I don’t know what to do next.

Please everyone should keep away from this HOMESTEAD!

Comments

16th of Jan, 2011

I had the same experience of signing up for their supposedly free trial which I never proceded with. Nonetheless they are debiting my credit card, ignoring emails requesting cancellation. Basically they provide you with no option by which to cancel. You cannot cancel your account through their site and their site has no "contact" option. I have reported them as fraudulent to my bank and complained to the Federal Trade Commission. The bank that is facilitating Homestead's fraud also needs to be held to account.

• Wi
      22nd of Apr, 2011

my website was disabled and i have been denied the access to update my credit card information

21st of Jan, 2014

I too had the same thing happen to me! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

21st of Jan, 2014

It also happened to me!! DO NOT USE THEM!!

21st of Jan, 2014

sadly Google refers them when woman want to build a business page here in New York!