HomeServe / Do not honor warranty!

I bought a warranty through our mortgage company GMAC for electrical appliances in our house. The name of the company is Home Serve. When the time came for them to replace our air conditioner the company says we switched some switchers or wires to by pass something and that caused the air conditioner to stop working. We have no idea to switch anything on an air conditioner or anything else. First they said the filter was clogged and after that they changed the story to the wires. They came last year too as I had the same complain. If the wires were switched then, why didn’t they fix it? I feel this company is looking to get out of having to fix our air conditioning unit. Would any one have any idea as to what I should do?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2018
    HomeServe Membership - My father
    Lagos

I got news of my fathers death from of honeserve employee named Simon okafor in Lagos, Nigeria. I haven't been able to reach anyone to confirm. I live in the United States and have no way of speaking with my dad. He is the only family I have. His name is Jeffrey Innocent Okafor. Please help me.