Homeland Healthcare / DRUG SOLD FROM BUSINESS/fraud/scam

1 Richardson, TX, United States Review updated:

I called to get health insurance on me and my two children. I spoke with Al Brookins. He badgered me and told me I couldn't do any better for me and my kids. He told me I was a terrible provider for my kids. I told him I had a pre-existing condition with my back and I was in constant pain. He told me he could sell me some good drugs. I was appalled I asked if these calls were monitored he said he runs the whole department and he can delete this call. He says he gets hard core pain medicine and sells to different customers he says the whole damn health insurance ### is a front. They are in the DRUG BUSINESS>>>>>>

Comments

1st of Sep, 2009

This is bogus!!! This individual is personally slandering Al Brookins and this company. You obviously are a messed up person who doesnt have anything else better to do with your time. Blatent lies must make you feel good! If you really have a complaint then complain but there is no need make things up because you couldnt get what you wanted. You know there are 2 kinds of people out there people who hide behind the truth with lies and those that just tell the truth.

You have to be a coward since you are hiding behind this posting and not willing to put your name on this complaint. Chicken? or what? I get it you must be an ex-employee!!! LOL

I've known Al personally for over 5 years. This posting is farthest from the truth. I've recommended a number of clients to him and his company. He is a very trust worthy person who loves to help people. This slander is offensive I can only imagine what it is doing to him and his family you are messing with this man's livelihood!!!

18th of Sep, 2009

Here is a message that Mr. Brookins emailed me :) Isn't he wonderful...NOT! WOW this man is SICK!

"On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Al Brookins wrote:
    > In the future please do not take out your personal issues on those trying to help. I understand your frustration and do apologize as the system automatically sends out emails but several of them stated that if you did not need our help to reply back and let us know that. Going forward if you do not want emails a wise thing would be not to put your email and other personal information on the internet. Actually based off of your medical history and height to weight ratio also know as BMI you are an auto decline for major medical on an individual basis and honestly if I were in your situation I guess I would be a little frustrated and angry but at this time due to the reasons stated you are too high a risk. Good luck with your search. Oh just an FYI I am a salaried employee and spent more today on plane tickets, hotel reservations and my car rental for my vacation than you most likely make in a month. Don't assume, you remember what your teacher told you about that in high school as it was just a little over 4 years ago for you. :)
    > Best Regards

Here is the email Savannah Thompson sent me prior
    From: Savannah Thompson [stdesignsite@gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:12 PM
    To: Al Brookins
    Subject: Re: If you're still looking for health insurance or about to lose the coverage you presently have, I can help

Please STOP sending emails!!! Take me off your list and out of your system!!! Mr. Brookins, persistance in this manor is obnoxious and makes a customer NOT want to even speak with you, let alone buy health "insurance" from you. I'm very sorry, I'm sure working to earn commission sucks! But don't be a pushy ###! Leave me alone! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

• Tx
      28th of Apr, 2010

BUSTED! Hahaha. That's what happens when you don't tell both sides of the story, Savannah.