HomeCinemaCenter — rude and unethical behavior
Yesterday I got a damaged table (its leg was split into two parts right in the half). I contacted them to let them know and was treated in a very rude manner by their representative named jenny. She couldn't give me a straight answer what I had to do next and she also refused to transfer me to someone who could really help me out.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Midlothian, VA She was very ignorant to me and made me feel really bad as if it was my fault. All of a sudden in the middle of our conversation when I started to ask her to let me speak to someone else, she without saying anything at all just hung up on me.
This person deserves to be fired. The way she treats customers is simply unacceptable.
More HomeCinemaCenter Complaints & Reviews
- Homecinemacenter.com - the operator is often silent on the phone, makes big pauses and can not provide any useful information 
- Home Cinema Center - damaged furniture 
- Homecinemacenter.com - I will have to cancel my order
- Homecinemacenter.com - furniture was messed up at the factory and I can't get anyone that cares enough to try and resolve the issue 
- Homecinemacenter.com - starting to think this company is bogus
- Homecinemacenter.com - liberty furniture entertainment center
- HomeCinemaCenter - disgusted
- Homecinemacenter.com - order and shipping and refunds
- Homecinemacenter.com - do not use this company to save a few dollars
- HomeCinemaCenter - my order was never shipped