HomeCenter.com / Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business
Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business. They attract as many customers as possible with low prices, then attempt to collect large drop ship fees or order cancellation fees. Homecenter.com is rated F (lowest rating) by the New York Better Business Bureau.
The Danze bathroom faucets that I ordered were advertised to be in stock but turned out to be discontinued and no longer available from Danze. After 3 weeks, Homecenter canceled the order with Danze without fee to them, but charged me a 40% cancellation fee (25% for restocking + 15% for return authorization). This was despite the fact that the product was never stocked, never shipped, and never returned by anyone.
Don't let their advertised low prices fool you. You'll be very sorry if you place an order with Homecenter.com.
More HomeCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeCenter.com - Fraud 
- HomeCenter.com - Do not honor return policy! 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam Operations 
- HomeCenter.com - Charged cancellation fee after over 2 months and product not shipped
- HomeCenter.com - Worst Company Ever?
- HomeCenter.com - What a horrible experience and I don't think this is over yet 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam masquerading as legitimate business 
- HomeCenter.com - refund problem 
- HomeCenter.com - Billing/Customer Service
- HomeCenter.com - beware beware