Hollister / clothing

650 S Westnedge Ave, Portage , crossroads mallKalamazoo, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (269) 327-0942

i was in hollister buying clothes with two friend and the manager treated us badly. he take our clothes that we bought outside to say you are fine like go out of my store. he did not say "sorry or something like that because he was thinking that we steal clothes
Sa

Comments

Ho
  17th of Nov, 2008
you probably did, like i'm not tring to be disrespectful, but we only do that unless we
see you stealing.
Mg
  24th of Aug, 2009
Last week I bought my daughter a Hollister t-shirt for the first time ( I had never been in the store prior to that). The first day my daughter wore it, within hours the eagle/bird started to unravel! Is it common for these shirts to wither away so quickly? The quality of shirts for the amount is extremely poor. I don't have time to upload the picture but if you have any questions, please email me at Melissasaenzgalvan@yahoo.com.
Ac
  14th of Jan, 2010
Hi,

My name is Aleks, and I have an issue HOLLISTER.

2 and half months ago I ordered an MALE Jacket from Hollister Inc on
their on line web site. What was I delivered on 16 of November was
FEMALE Jacket, whole different ITEM from the one that I ordered. OK,
everybody makes mistakes so I thought it's not a big deal. I contacted
them but they told me "we can not deliver this item now but we can
refund the money back". I said "OK" and sent that ITEM by USPS.

It has been almost 2 months from the day that I sent the item back and
I still haven't got the refund.
They said that they still have not received the ITEM. I have sent an
ITEM 7000 miles from USA by USPS and was there within two weeks. So I
really don't believe in that they still haven't received the item.

Please give me some recommendations for this ISSUE.

Sincere,
Aleks
Bo
  15th of Dec, 2010
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE: It's been over a month now and neither customer service (the email that they provide you with) nor the District Manager will respond.
Lo
  24th of Dec, 2010
I think Hollister is a disgrace. It's disgusting how their 'models' are clearly employed by how they look and not on the service that theyc can provide. I have visited stores both in America and the UK, and I can say that the customer service in all the stores I have visited is awful. I worked in Topshop for four years, and nobody was employed simply on how they looked.
I don't find the staff helpful in any way, infact they are extremely annoying! You can't go into the shop without being approached constantly. It makes you feel akward, and almost makes you think they approach you because they think you may be stealing.
Last week I went into the Brighton store, walked through the door and found one of the sales assistants right up in my personal space, telling me to check out their gifts. I don't want this every single time i walk into the shop...it puts me off!! Plus, it is clearly rehearsed and fake behaviour, as I have had the exact same words repeated to me on numerous occassions. A simple hello and a smile is more than enough. On top of this, I approached another sales assistant, asking about the sizing of the jeggings and whether they had different leg lengths. The girl gave me short unhelpful answers, as she was talkig to another sales assistant at the time when i approached her. I asked if she reckoned the leg length would be ok for me, and she simply said 'I'm not sure to be honest'. I was always asked this question at work, and I would always assist the customer to the best of my ability.
On a different occassion in the Bluewater store, I was paying for an item at the till, before I even entered my pin, the girl told me my card was declined. This made me annoyed and embarassed as I dont see how it possibly could've declined when I hadnt even entered my pin, and there was certainly enough money in the account! The staff clearly need to be trained to a higher standard. Also, on numerous occassions, there would be a ridiculously long queue of customers, and the sales assistants behind the till would be standing talking to eachother, when people are clearly waiting to be served. Can I just add, that I have so many people moan about how dark your stores are, it's hard to see the prices and colours of your items!
Finally, I think Hollister has got way too big for their boots, and they need to realise that it isnt all about looks.
Ka
  17th of Jan, 2011
I work at Hollister... lol umm we are not hired strictly on how we look... I got hired instead of another girl that was present in the group interview & she was a million times prettier than i will ever be... also we have to approach you when you enter the store & say the tagline like "Hey, What's up" yes it is annoying but it is part of our job... you also have to unstand that we cannot do anything about the sizes lighting or powerful smell... people complain daily as if there is something i can do... sorry but i can't
Sy
  18th of Feb, 2011
Hollister service is totally unacceptable, no contact number to call and findout why you order has not been delivered. I have long chain of email which is not pointing or resolving my issue. Place an order about 3 weeks ago, multiple delivery promises made but no delivery yet. This service sucks and will not shop again

Hollister Logo Hollister