Hollard Insurance / the service was really poor to say the least and I will surely not advise anyone to ever deal with hollard again

I had an accident with my car on 11February 2009. The accident happened just outside Riviersonderend bout 150km's from where I am staying. I processed my claim with Hollard Insurance. First of all I they assign a tow truck that needs towing itself. The wheel of the truck came off just with the car on top off th truck. I had to phone a relative to come and pick me up as that was the last straw. Then it was a series of making telephone calls, waiting, making calls, waiting with no progress on the case. No-one from Hollard phoned me to assist or communicate to me as to how far the case has progressed. I was dependent on my vehicle as I am a Sales Representative and needs to drive to clients to perform my work duties. After numerous attempts I got clarity on 24 April2009 that the car is a write-off and that Hollard will settle the bank instead of replacing my car. That created another problem as I had to buy a car from scratch again. The service was really poor to say the least and I will surely not advise anyone to ever deal with Hollard again.