Holiday Inn Express / stealing and hookers!
I am in charge of my school's 8th grade Washington, D.C. trip. We had a HORRIBLE experience with the hotel in Largo, Maryland. Our second night there, 2 girls were missing items from their room. I immediately went to their room, helped them look ALL over to be sure they were missing and not just misplaced. After 1/2 hour of looking, it was obvious the items were not in their room. I went down to make a complaint and the front desk manager was quite rude! I understand that he would not want his staff acccused of that, but his comment was "well, perhaps you don't know your students as well as you think you do. I suggest that one of them stole it from the other". I then told him that ONE of those girls was MY DAUGHTER and he did change his tune some. However, he did NOT want me to make a formal complaint.
Next, at 10:30 that same evening, one of our students had to be taken to the emergency room for an accident. While wheeling him down to the front desk, in walked THRRE HOOKERS to complete their "business" there. One of the hookers bent over so the same front desk man could see she had no underwear on!!! Later that evening, they tried to get into 2 of our students rooms!!! I am so disgusted by this whole thing, I can't even begin to tell you!!! That same front desk man did NOTHING!!! Needless to say, we will NEVER stay there again as the type of education they are giving us certainly isn't one we want to pass on to our students!!! BEWARE of HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS IN LARGO, MARYLAND!!!
More Holiday Inn Express Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment 
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam 
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations 
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate 
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off 
- Holiday Inn - overcharged
- Holiday Inn - getaway
- Holiday Inn - holiday inn express oakland-airport
- Holiday Inn - room 420 on biscayne in miami, fl
- Holiday Inn - reward points