HitchFinder.com / No refund

I purchased a class I hitch from Hitchfinder.com in Feb.2006. It was out of stock and took almost a month for it to arrived. I realized I needed a class II hitch and reordered the correct hitch which they charged to my credit card and was told I would get credit when they received the old one. I got an RMA # and shipped UPS. on 3/08/06 they received the hitch on 3/13/06. I still have not been credited with the refund. I called 5/29/06 and was told they would refer it to the accounting department as of 7/10/06 still no refund.

Bo

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of May, 2008

I also had major problems with this company. In-stock trailer hitch did not ship for 5 days, and no info received to state why. On the 5th day, I called customer support, multiple times, each involving long on-hold waiting. By the end of the afternoon, I had received three different tracking numbers, two of which weren't even valid UPS numbers, and none could confirm pick-up from the company. (I phoned UPS in person with each number, rather than using there online tracking). Besides the different tracking numbers, I also received three different pick-up times. (yesterday morning, this afternoon, and this morning). I finally gave up, I can't wait until next week to see if this hitch has actually shipped. Called to cancel my order, and waited on hold for 30+ minutes. After more runaround, they finally agreed to cancel my order. Now all I have to do, is get my 150 bucks back. Wish me luck.

• Hi
      13th of Aug, 2010

This website is now run by a very good company out of Minnesota and is no longer affiliated with the Texas outfit at all. Check their "contact us" information to confirm.