Hindustan Petroleum Gas / Gas leak not being attended!

1 India Review updated:

We are being serviced by Manikanta gas agency , Sainikpuri, My consumer No.17020. We have reported Gasleak from the new gas cylinder, but to our dismay there is no one attending or listening. The complaint was recorded in person and the telephones are permanently not attended .

Hope complaints like leaking cylinder are to be taken up seriously.

OR DO NOT PREACH SAFETY AND ALL THE STUFF AND WASTE NATIONAL MONEY & RESOURCES ON THE TV AND MEDIA BY WAY OF GOVERNMENT FUNDING.

Comments

De
  28th of Jun, 2007

We are being serviced by Maa Vaishno Gas Service , Allahabad . My consumer no. is 600393. We always report the need for a new cylinder but never get it's delivery on time, unless we visit, repeated phone calls and then to our dismay there is no attending or listening. Often it happens that we are told that the gas is reaching on so and so time and when we ring up again on that time as the gas never reaches on the said time we are told some or the other excuse and for some reason or the other the supply is never made before 3-4 days. We are working and have to leave our office no. of times because always false commitments are made to us that the gas must be reaching within an hour or so. The gas shop is closed on Sunday and hence no deliveries are made on Sunday and even on working days there is no response before 11 a.m on phone as one is always switched off and the other remains and replied. Ultimately we have to visit their office and get our delivery so why has the agency given delivery charges ?

Sw
  11th of Dec, 2007

We are being serviced by Amprapal Gas Service , Chinchwad.( Maharashtra ) My consumer no. is 621553. We always report the need for a new cylinder but never get it's delivery on time, unless we visit, repeated phone calls and then to our dismay there is no attending or listening. Often it happens that we are told that the gas is reaching on so and so time and when we ring up again on that time as the gas never reaches on the said time we are told some or the other excuse and for some reason or the other the supply is never made before 3-4 days. We are working and have to leave our office no. of times because always false commitments are made to us that the gas must be reaching within an hour or so. The gas shop is closed on Sunday and hence no deliveries are made on Sunday and even on working days there is no response before 11 a.m on phone as one is always switched off and the other remains and replied. Ultimately we have to visit their office and get our delivery so why has the agency given delivery charges ?

Ar
  23rd of May, 2008

we are being served by laxmi gas agency, vikaspuri, new delhi, consumer no. 678031today one dilevery boy came with all details and gave the cylinder to my mother and took the money he also stated that the reciept are with dilevery boy mukesh who has sent me . after 10 minutes the other dilevery boy mukesh came saying that this cylinder contains water so my mother had to purchase the new cylinder. this is totally fraud and will surely spoil the name of the h.p gas ..
i want to know how come the details of the booking etc. were made available to the person who gave cylinder with water. .if this is going on then what measures have been taken by the h.p and your franchise to contorl this so that the customers are not looted in future. are yourdilevery man issued any I.cards. the above information may kindly be provided to me further you are reuested to take necessary actionin the matter.

areadhana chopra

15th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir,

Cpmplaint aganist agency
The Mysore kirloskere society harihar

I am customers of hp gas of your harihar branch,
The Mysore kirloskere society harihar.

All customer of harihar branch facing a huge problem is

1. we are not geting proper servive from agency.
2. they selling tank in block rate.

Thus customers not getting full cylinders in 40 days once also

Totaly customers we are not interested in this agency, thus please change the agency immediately.

please take action & give me a reply to my email about this complaint

my address
Somshekar S M
Customer No 608311
Moble-9902933000

Sa
  5th of Feb, 2009

My name is Sankaranarayanan and we have a Gas connection in Hp in my spouse name and our consumer No is 603424; we booked in the second week of January 2009 and today is 05/02/2009 almost 4 weeks over; The Gas Company name is Kovai Gas Agencies, Vilankurichi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore - 641004 ; All of their numbers are inactive. What shall we do?

Should we raise a police complaint about the Not found of Gas Agency?

HP Officials

Please take some initiatives you are the flame of India we are looking for your brightness.

Please do something

As
  11th of Feb, 2009

HAVE A GAS CONNECTION WITH HP GAS. THE DEALER IS GANGA ENT(19610800)M-43, NAVEEN SADAN, DELHI-32DELHI, Dist. DELHI, DELHI - 110032. MY CONSUMER NO. IS 632586. WHENEVER I WANT TO DO BOOKING ON PHONE (22323485, 2222323895) THERE IS ALWAYS NO RESPONCE. I HAVE TO DRIVE 4KMS FOR BOOKING. I M A BUSY. I M COMPLATE HP CONSUMAR ZONE MY COMPLATE NO.08024075 BUT NO RESPONSE PLESSE ACTION MY COMPLATE.
MY NAME ---ASHWANI KUMAR
PHONE NO---9212513973

Am
  24th of Feb, 2009

Respectable,

(Request for, to arrange a L.P.G Home Delivery in Garhshankar)

With Due respects, I am Har Krishan Lal (Retd. Teacher) of age 62, (Senior Citizen) R/o Ward no.8, near Banga Chownk, Garhshankar, Distt Hoshiarpur Punjab and my Consumer No. is 701920.
I request to that I am suffering of the worst service of local L.P.G Office under Management of Manjit Gas Service, Garhshankar. Its service is creating harassment amongst me. The home delivery of this agency is not reliable and not as good for old age persons like me. The delivery boys do not deliver cylinders door to door.

Honorable, Like me every senior person who is alone and unable to do hard work is suffering with these mal services. Moreover, some times the Manager, Agency Proprietor, and the staff of Manjit gas services they keep the phone off the hook. Yesterday I make many calls to the Manager, Agency proprietor and at the office they don’t pick my phone. I have no Gas more in my Cylinder. So, please Help me about that issue.
This all kindness will help us really and we shall be very grateful to you for all this

Thanking You