Himot Hiina, A.K.A. Andre Voropajev from eBay / Dishonest Buyer

1 Juurdeveo 5-18, Tallinn Harjumaa, Estonia Review updated:

I was messaged by Himot Hiina, A.K.A. Andre Voropajev on Ebay with regard to my ad of an TomTom XXL n14644 5 Screen GPS Navigation unit that I was selling. He said he was interested in buying the GPS and requested me to ship it internationally to Estonia using USPS First-Class Mail. He said he will take full responsibility if the item should get damaged. I mailed the unit exactly as he requested, plus paid extra out of pocket for the shipping charge since it was higher than he estimated. I sent him all the receipts, tracking information, etc immediately after it was shipped, but I had never heard back from him. A month later, he filed a formal complaint on Ebay claiming that he had never received the item, even though he can see clearly on USPS tracking that it was delivered successfully: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=LC869613415US%2C (Tracking Number: LC869613415US) Ebay ruled in his favor and he got his money returned plus the GPS unit.

Himot Hiina, A.K.A. Andre Voropajev from eBay
Himot Hiina, A.K.A. Andre Voropajev from eBay

Je
Dec 14, 2015

Comments

• Al
      Dec 19, 2017

I just have similar experience with Andre Voropajev and i managed to contact few other sellers and they had similar problem to. Definitly a scamer from Estonia. There is even one i found from 2013 with same problem.