Herrschners / charged my credit card for NO merchandise

2800 Hoover Road
Stevens Point
Phone: 800-713-1239
Herrschners is a mail order craft business. When I move, they find where I live & keep sending me catalogs. I placed an order with them on line for yarn. They charged my credit card on 5/24/09 for $65.83. I never received the package.
They tell me they sent it to my old address and they are waiting for the package to be returned. It has been 2 months, I have no yarn but they have my money. They tell me I did not give them an updated address.
I just went in on their website to fake placing an order. When I put in my e-mail address, my very old address appears but it has a Washington state & zip code put in. When I placed my order I lived in Washington for a year.
They just sent the package, no signature is required for delivery. Do they really think the package is going to be returned? In the meantime they tell me I have to wait for the package to be returned to them before they can cancel my order and erase my credit card charge.
Please help me. Chana Scott e-mail address is chana123scott@yahoo.com

N  31st of Aug, 2009 by

Our sincere apologies for this confusion. Per your request we have refunded your money - please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Herrschners Customer Care
N  2nd of Apr, 2011 by
Herrschners-I will never buy from them again

I also have had nothing but trouble with Herrschners, but the straw that broke my back was when over $200 of merchandise was returned to them in error by the post office and they never gave me credit or would resend the merchandise. So I am out over $200. I called their customer service department numerous times with no satisfaction. So, as far as I am concerned Herrschners stole my money and I will never purchase anything from them again!!! Buyer beware!!!