Herrschnersherrschners worsted 8 yarn

K

I wish I could give them a negative star. I ordered their Herrschner's worsted 8 yarn. It is nothing like they advertise. First, the color, raspberry, is depicted both on their website and in their catalog as a mid toned pink. In reality it is the most ugly shade of hot pink I have ever seen. The texture of the yarn feels like sandpaper. They claim that this particular yarn is a yarn weight of 4. It's really more like a 3. I called their customer service line to demand that they give me a full refund including shipping. They refuse to refund the shipping cost. The actual product cost is about $20, the shipping fee was $10. By the time I pay to send it back I wouldn't be getting any kind of refund at all. So now, I am out $30, stuck with 7 skeins of low quality yarn that I can't use. Was planning on using it to make an afghan that I sell at a cost of $100, so really I'm out $100. Will never order anything from this company again and have asked them to stop sending me their catalog. Please, save yourself a lot of trouble and money and never order anything from this company.