Herbalremedies.com, Herbal Remedies USA LLC / Dishonest; scammers

322 7th Avenue, NYC 10001, NYC, NY, United States Review updated:

Placed order online on 4/25 and had it confirmed as in stock. Never informed me in any way that they then changed order on 4/27 to a backorder until 5/8.

They do not have any kind of telephone customer service--what does that tell you about them? The only way to contact them is by leaving a message on their website. If you attempt to cancel a backordered item using their online customer service it just keeps returning you to messages that say that once an order is in the warehouse it can't be cancelled.

Truly awful and transparently dishonest and bogus business practices. If they've stiffed you, too, report them to the Better Business Bureau in NYC, Ft. Collins, CO or Wyoming.

Comments

• Th
      8th of Aug, 2011

I ordered something on January 10, 2011. The item I ordered was also listed as in stock. I ordered from this company because they had a promised ship date of 3-7 days. Apparently the item was changed to back ordered without contacting me. They took the money out of my account the day after I placed the order. I never received the items, nor have I received a refund even after being promised many times that it would be forthcoming. I've sent them one more email to tell them I will forward this information to corporate heads. I can only assume at this time that this company has stolen my money. I even went in and wrote a very negative "review" which they posted for 1 day, then it was removed. Wish I had seen this befoe I ordered from them.