Herbal Groups / intra cleanse kit

United States, California, Van Nuys Review updated:
15805 Stagg Street
Van Nuys
Phone: 1-888-254-3727
30 day risk free trial of intra cleanse kit...sent 60 day and included letter stating there would be a charge to my account if I kept any of it. The charge would be $88.73. I paid postage and would be required to pay return postage after 15 days. Nothing is free here!

A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
It's a scam! I got my money back but I never got my money back from the acia berry ###. My word of advice is never buy anything off the internet unless its coming from a straight known company or pay pal.

A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
I agree! I got my money back, I cancelled it but that acia berry scam me. I suggest don't buy anything online unless its coming from an actual company or through pay pal.
N  10th of Mar, 2009 by
I totally agree, I rec'd this order on Feb 25 and tried to cancel prior to March 11. They would not cancel the order. I had to call my bank and they said the charges were pending on my account. In order to dispute the charges I would have to file a claim after the charges were posted for payment. This is scam and I should have known better. Anyone out there thinking of doing this, DON"T...This is a SCAM
N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
I went to a Acai Berry site and did a 14 day free trial thing for Acai Berry pills and when I went to go check out it asked if I wanted to add Colon Cleanse pills too for an extra 5.95 shipping. I said sure and I originally thought all this was from the same Acai Berry company, but it was not. It was from two different companys. Herbal Groups was the second one. I called to cancel the Acai Berry after 14 days of online shipping purchase and I did NO problem. Then I call after 14 days to cancel with Herbal Groups and they told me that they would give me a deal of $55 instead of $86 dollars if I agreed to try it for the recommended time. SO stupid me, said sure. They weren't working for me so I called to cancel my account and made sure that I was only going to pay the $55 dollars like they had said before. They said yes. So I waited and waited for them to charge me and they finally did about 3 weeks later!!! But it wasn't for $55 dollars it was for $70. Then I get a call from them later that day and they say that they've sent me a free complimentary gift in the mail and that when I get it I need to call them back. Well I told them that I did not want the gift and he said that it had already been sent. I went through the whole spill about how I already cancelled my account with them, they over charged me the first time and that I did NOT authorize for them to send me more stuff. And he goes on to tell me that I just need to call back when I get the package. I said "what if I don't" and he said, nothing's going to happen to you if you don't, but it's best that you do!! And then he hung up the phone. Well I finally get the gift in the mail and it is those DAMN pills again. There was a piece of paper in there saying "Thank you for your purchase"!! So I call them and go off! Telling them that I have a big family I need to take care of and I can't afford to pay all this money to their scamming company. I told him that I recieved another package and he said oh yes... that is your month's supply you asked for! I did NOT ask for another month's supply... I cancelled my account! So he said he listened to all the recorded phone calls and it said that I called and purchased more pills and that I authorized them to charge my card another 44 dollars. I was so pissed at this point, I told them that I was contacting the police and that I would be turning them into Better Business Bureau and asked to talk to their accounts manager. I get on the phone with him and he says the total opposite of what the other guy said. Told me that my account was charged once $70, but that they never promised to give them to me for $55. That was a bunch of bull!! Then he told me that they were going to cancel my account now and that I would not be charged again for the complimentary gift part. I didn't believe them. So I asked if he would send me prove through a conformation email proving that my account had been cancelled. And he said NO! And then when getting off the phone he said "I'm a man of my word... goodbye Mrs. KING!" That is not my last name. They are totally scamming the HELL out of me. So I had to cancel both my husband's and my card and have our bank send new ones. Hopefully I won't get an email from them saying that I owe them money, because they definitely owe me!! I'm contacting BBB today and turning those F'ers in!! They do not belong in business!!! I've definitely learned my lesson and am now a much smarter woman!!!
D  6th of Oct, 2015 by
How about you all start by listening to the calls! if they arent using your name and you still agree then you have to have your head examined! Diet and exercise is needed to lose weight, the cleanse is an aid to maximize your benefits. When i got my call, the rep was clear and explained everything to me. I asked questions and listened to the answers, no one forces you to buy. Accept responsibility for your choices and stop blaming others. Diet products are NOT MAGIC! the same thing isnt going to work for everybody, you have to put the effort in to get the results.