Herbal Groups Inc. / Rip Off- Supposed to be free trial- charged $99.86 plus shipping

Woodbury, TN, United States Review updated:
4.5
Placed an order with Herbal Groups Inc. after seeing an add on nation wide TV for diet products. The add stated that it was a free trial but I was charged $99.86 before I had a chance to return the product. I have reviewed this company on Google and have found numerous complaints similar to my experience. When I tried to call Herbal Groups about sending the order back I was treated to a free ten miute piano concert and then a disconnect that hung up my phone, tried three different times and got the same results. I used a credit card to pay for the shipment and was told by my bank that nothing could be done about the charges but, in order to prevent further charges, was advised to cancel my card and I did so. This company should be put out of business by the California Attorney General and be made to make restitution to all that ordered their trial product.

More Herbal Groups Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ci
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I was sent products that I never ordered the add said that it ws a free trial, but it is not free.
El
  26th of Dec, 2008
I agree with this complaint from woodbury Tenn. Herbal Groups, Inc is a scam. They say the product is free to try for 30 days but they charge you $99.89 before the 30 days are up and you do not get a chance to send the product back at no charge if it does'nt work for you. Which by the way it does not work. I have tryed to get in touch with them at the #they give you if you have a complaint but can never get through to them. I want to say that if they take any more of my money out of my credit card I will sue them for out and out theif.
Ca
  19th of Feb, 2009

Herbal Groups Inc. - Intra Cleanse and Asai
Herbal Groups Inc.
Grand Junction
Colorado

I ordered 1 product of Intra Cleanse, and sent it back a week later. I called them and they said I would continue to be billed the $88.73 every month. So far they have gotten into my account and taken 4-5 dollars out every week or so. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!
Dj
  16th of Mar, 2012
I just want to thank the people who posted their complaints online, they saved me from a great headache and possibly saved me a bundle of money. I just got a call from "Herbal Group", I have no idea how they got my # but they gave me the line about just paying S&H at the low price of $9.95 this low price, from what I'm reading could have cost me hundreds. Thank You all again!!!