Herbal Groups, Inc. Naturally young.net / Inra Cleanse free trial

Herbal Groups Naturally young
I ordered a free trial offer and paid shipping for $5.99. Weeks later I received six bottles and my credit card was charged $99.87. I tried to reach them by email and they no longer receive emails. I called customer service and music plays for 15 minutes and the call just ends. Then they automatically charge your credit card and continue to send you these products every 2 months. So now I have to cancel my card. This is a scam!

A  6th of Jan, 2009 by
I also fell victim to this scam. The advertisement was posted on my browser page by a woman who testified that the intracleanse product was beneficial. She also testified to the fact that it worked well in conjunction with the Acai Berry pills. Both were offerred as a full size sample of the product for free with only shipping charges required. When I received the products, there were no invoice numbers or any information with my name on it. And, of course, the letter stated that I will have to pay >$88.00 for what I received and that I will be receiving the products every 2 weeks. I tried to speak to someone and was disconnected three times. I was given strange names by the people I did speak with. I hope this fraudulence can be attended to asap since so many of us already have been involved.
A  18th of Jan, 2009 by
I also was caught up in the scam. I received the intra cleanse with some free 'stuff' and only had to pay shipping. I did read on the website to cancel within 14 days, which I planned on doing. The phone numbers that I had were never available when I attempted to call and cancel. It either sais system busy or we're so busy with calls leave a name and number. I emailed them and received a response immediately stating thanks for contacting us we'll get back to you in 3-4 days, still nothing. I was charged the fee after 14 days and was able to get a phone number off my credit card statement (not toll free). they said send back the unused and we will credit your account. That hasn't happened yet. Hopefully there will be enough complaints to look into this scam.
A  24th of Jan, 2009 by
I saw a debit on my statement and also fell victim to this scam. However, I did receive a person on the line and he said that he would have his people credit my card. I normally will not do ads like this but sure did make the mistake of doing this time..

Learned my lesson!!!
N  2nd of Feb, 2009 by
I wished I wouldve found these reviews before I ordered. SCAM. I did actually get to talk to a person, but it was a foreigner and I couldnt understand him hardly at all. Get an English speaking person to answer the phone! UHHG. From what I made out I will have to PAY to ship this crap back, or I will be billed $88. I think i'm going to the bank to cancel my debit card, because I have a feeling that they will bill me anyway. I'm so mad. From now on if Walmart doesnt have it, I wont buy it. No more internet orders. I feel really taken advantage of.
I also have a feeling that this is just a laxative that I couldve got at any store.
When I placed my order there was no mention of ever having to pay for my free bottle. Only shipping. When I went to their website today it no longer says that!
I can see how you could lose weight just ordering this, all the hassle will defintly make you lose your appetite.

N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
I also was scammed i sent in for the free trial and paid ship & handeling and was charged 88.73 to my acount, and sent stuff that i did not order. I guess i wont be just loseing weight, i also lose a whole crap load of money!