Herbal Groups Inc / Naturally Young Intra Cleanse

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I also was mislead by this company's add for a "Risk Free" trial. I expected to pay the shipping charges to sample this product, then discovered I would be billed $88.73 for the product. Many of us apparently missed this information in the fine print of the Terms & Conditions. I am not interested in doing business with a company whose business practice is to catch people unaware. My experience, so far, has been better than some. I had only the shipping charges (That I had agreed to) on my credit card statement. I did not open the product. I emailed Paul Avila @herbalgroups.com. I also called Customer Service at [protected]. I received immediate response and was assured from both places that I could return the product, and would not be billed. I will watch closely to be sure it will happen this way. (Paul Avila made an offer for me to try the product, at NO cost, then just reorder if I chose to. I was not interested.) Since Mr. Avila wrote eloquently that Herbal Groups is a reputable company, I wrote back that I could not trust a company that would use these promotion practices. Perhaps it would help if they received many such responses from potential customers.

Comments

• Ri
      10th of Jan, 2009
    Herbal Groups Inc - False advertisements
    Herbal Groups Inc
    Hampton
    Virginia
    Phone: 757-825-1892

I should of come on this site first and seen all the complaints before I ordered. I received my shipment yesterday with two extra bottles in it of which they plan to charge me at the end of 14 days. I called twice yesterday and left my number for a return call and received no response. As with the others I agree this was a spam and we are getting taken. However I used my credit card and I will see if I can get these charges stopped before they occurr. Again the American public gets taken for a ride.

• Su
    Van Nuys
    California
    Phone: 1 8882543727
    naturallyyoung.net

thought i was getting a product for the cost of shipping and handling only. but sent me several products, and a letter saying they will bill me in two weeks! for items i did not request. I simply want to return and the $88.73 returned to my account .thank you susan garten.

• Ni
      27th of Jan, 2009

If you send your product within the 15 days (including from the date shipped) back to the addresses on the packing slip they will cancel your order and you will not be charged the 89 dollars or whatever the case is. I had the same problem but caught their trick before I was ever charged. I hope this helps.

4th of Mar, 2009
    Herbal Groups Inc - can't reach by phone or email to cancel
    Herbal Groups Inc.
    15805 Stagg St
    California
    Phone: 1-888-25-herbs
    naturallyyoung.net

Ordered free sample from ad off internet in conjunction with acai berry ad as seen on Oprah. Received free sample but then a couple days later my account was charged for the product. Tried to call several times and email as well but can't get through either way so they keep billing my account and sending me more product. Left a voicemail message for them and mailing back product to them.