HelpMeDownLoad.comRip off

1 Review updated:

I never knew I was ordering this software when I downloaded Firefox. When a charge for $81.58 appeared on my credit card bill we questioned the charge. Then a charge for $9.88 appeared and we disputed that too. Because they had gotten my information (from the Firefox download, I assume) the bank took back the provisional credit. The bank called the [protected] customer service number for HelpMeDownload.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tucson, AZcom and the supervisor Murphy actually told the bank that because we went through the dispute system it locked down their system and therefore they cannot process a credit. They are sticking to this story!! This is just stupid and a rip off... STAY AWAY FROM THE FIREFOX DOWNLOAD - somehow they are in bed with HelpMeDownload... the company is located in London: Fathie Number One, Ltd... 26 York St. London W1U6PZ, UK... but the only phone number is the one to the Customer Service Dept in the Philippines.

Comments

• He
      Feb 23, 2010

Hello,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM

US Phone Support [protected]
    UK Phone Support [protected]
    AU Phone Support [protected]

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.

Our Operations is available 24/7.